Alivefitness © 2014 Contact Mobile+44(0)7552 082295 Home +44(0)1892 231508
I had always been keen on keeping fit from a young age and after various jobs I eventually began working in a friends gym and decided to do my gym instructor course at Exeter College. I then went onto complete a Personal Training and Exercise Referral Diploma in London and Started my own business GoActive Fitness which I still run to date. I also work for a Healthcare organisation which specialises in orthopaedic and musculo-skeletal services from there hospital. Here I work closely with Physiotherapists running Fitness and Rehabilitation classes for various people such as patients recovering from post operative Hip and Knee replacement surgery, and clients who suffer from Arthritis, Osteoporosis High Blood pressure and various other co morbidities.
Regular Follow up’s and one to One Communication, Tracking, Recording and Progression Of Sessions - Feedback and Up to date Information
Online Personal Fitness Training is not just about Prescribing an Exercise Program and then leaving you to it. As a Personal Trainer I understand how important it is to maintain constant communication and get ongoing feedback from you the client so I can help you with the following::
•Making sure you are exercising safely and there for getting maximum results from your workouts.
•Finding out if you have any injury’s or conditions which may affect your ability to exercise.
•Listen to and resolve any worries or problems you may have with exercising.
•Adjust your fitness program accordingly so that you can constantly progress and push through any workout plateau.
•Monitor and record results so we both know where we are regards reaching targets and goals.
•Motivate and provide guidance as needed throughout your Personal Exercise Program.
•Provide up to date information to help you through your Exercise Program.
•Constant feedback will also help me improve and make sure your Online Personal Training Experience reaches your expectations.
Gym Instructor - Level 2 CYMCA
• Personal Training and Exercise Referral Diploma - Level 3 Lifetime Fitness Academy
• Nutrition and Weight Management
• Posture Analysis and Fitness Testing
• Advanced Anatomy and Physiology
• Functional Resistance and Sport Specific Training
• Group Exercise and Circuit Training
• Exercise for Ante/Post Natal Clients
• Exercise for Older Adults
• First Aid Certified
Exercise Referral allows me with the consent of a GP to train clients with the following conditions:
• High Blood Pressure or High Cholesterol
• Obesity and Diabetes
• Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Simple Mechanical Lower Back Pain
• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and Asthma
• Mild to Moderate Mental Health, Depression, Anxiety and Stress
• Hip and Knee Replacements